All ACE members are invited to put their artistic talents to work and help us celebrate ACE's 37th annual convention, to be held this coming June in Northern California. Our logo contest challenges ACE members to create the official logo for Coaster Con XXXVII. The selected design will appear on the official Coaster Con T-shirts, which will be sold at the convention, and on other Coaster Con-related materials.
A registration credit of $100 toward Coaster Con XXXVII or another national ACE event will be awarded to the member who creates the winning design. ACE will also award a free Coaster Con T-shirt to the winner — just imagine, all the fun and thrills of an ACE Coaster Con, AND wearing your own artwork!
The deadline for entries is October 15, 2013. Designs received on or before that date will be considered and voted upon by ACE's Executive Committee at its October 18-19 meeting.
1. The Coaster Con numeral, dates of the convention and names of the host parks must be incorporated into the design. They are:
Coaster Con XXXVII
June 15–20, 2014
California's Great America, Six Flags Discovery Kingdom, Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk and Gilroy Gardens
2. Artwork should be in color.
3. Use your imagination in developing your design; however, copyrighted materials such as official park and ride logos and trademarked symbols, including the ACE logo, cannot be used in the Coaster Con logo design.
4. The completed artwork should measure approximately 12 inches by 12 inches in size.
5. Again, all entries must be RECEIVED by October 15, 2013 to be considered. Please allow for adequate delivery time, and please DO NOT send entries by any means that would require a signature upon delivery.
Any questions regarding the Coaster Con XXXVII Logo Design Contest can be answered by ACE Merchandise Director Stacey Smilek at: ssmilek@ACEonline.org, or at 570-730-4412.
The address to send entries — again, no signature-required deliveries, please:
ACE Coaster Con Logo Contest
c/o Stacey Smilek
619 Washington Xing
East Stroudsburg, PA 18301